Saturday 26 March 2011

my way of showing music through art - print to pixel

These are examples of my previous art work i produced only through the sound of music. The design below is produced through the words used in the lyrics, instant feeling from the tune are interpreted, as well as visualising the beats from the song.



Again these works are designed from songs. The song which i played for this tune was "Black eyed peas - boom boom pow" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m48GqaOz90
The song contains heavy beats, and so i focused more on the beats.



This is a design which focused more on the lyrics that were used in a song. I totally forgot which track it was, but as you can see a lot of colour was used in the design.



This is a simple design which again focuses on a song/rap. I used the song from jay z's american gangsters "pray" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWkBStAWitk&feature=related

I used the line "genesis of the nemesis" in the lyrics and played with that idea.

1 comment:

  1. I also create artwork that is inspired by music, however my work is to critique the music while translating the sounds of the music to visual, artistic images. I really like your work

    ReplyDelete