Friday 4 March 2011

inspiration and further ideas.







The fonts have helped me come up with me own unique style of letter forms, but still incorporating the simplistic beauty. The fonts are seen on the music clip "kanye west - All of the lights." This has inspired me to come up with my or letter forms. I.e, for the letter "A" i would have a triangle, for "E" i would have 3 dashes.

The bottom pieces show a process of my idea i am thinking of using which could look effective as well as simple. I simply drew a shape (as a tester) cut triangular shapes from it, then scored the shapes from the drawn element as well as having the lines shown on the triangle. This shows a effective shape.

My idea. I am thinking of having "100" with the triangular shapes as shown in the example.

No comments:

Post a Comment