Thursday 7 April 2011

ideas of characters/backgrounds

Background drawings.
This is a rough drawing of triangular shapes i may use for the background of the animation. The colours used will be determined on what i feel about the actual soundtrack.
 These are character designs i have drawn, which may feature in the animation. I have looked at using the animation of plasticine/clay. I felt it would fit in the area of the soundtrack. I have a set idea of what i want to produce, but need to organise my time of when to produce the actual animation. I wanted to make these characters look as simple as possible, but still showing it effective features with its eyes, mouth, nose and crown. I have drawn serveal ideas for the main character. I particularly like the character with the funky hair, but i am afraid it will cause some trouble when it comes to moving each part of the plasticine.  
 More characters which i really like. characters with a round shape, and a square shape with hair. Out of the whole characters i particularly like the squared character with the crown tilted on his head.
 After design some characters i decided to look at background designs. As you can see on the previous post...i posted videos which features patterns. They are patterns, which i think, relate to the theme of the soundtrack. Here i tried coming up with a simple backdrop which could relate with the song. I want to be able to produce a background which is able to move through the stop motion but still making it effective as a whole.


No comments:

Post a Comment