Friday 15 April 2011

background ideas and angryyy birdsss and rasttaaaaaaa mouse inspiration!


Angry birds
I have recently been playing the game "Angry Birds", where i have been looking mostly at the background and the actual characters which are featured init. 

I have looked at the background, which shows simple forms of shapes, which i may take into account in my design.
Pattern designs
These are patterns which i came up with, from looking at inspiration art from african patterns, and videos such as, Rihannas video on the previous post. I looked at circular forms as well as linear forms. 
Background with colour
I looked at many colours,  which i think, relates to the soundtrack as well as the theme of my abstract story.
Looking at horizontal background forms with the characters
Characters seen on different coloured backgrounds.
Rastamouse
I have also looked at the cartoon program "rastamouse" which features a solid cartoon background with mouse models.

No comments:

Post a Comment