Thursday 7 April 2011

from energetic, bounce and shake/ to shake, bounce, KING!

I previously put a post on blogger explaining why i have chosen energetic, bounce and shake. From listening to my soundtrack as well as looking at many sources of inspirations i have changed one of the works from energetic to king.

shake!

king!

bounce!


I looked at the lion king movie and also listened to the sound track...and that made me think of a way of producing something which relates to the beat as well as the track. I also looked at the artist "jean michel basquiat" who was producing designs in New York, who also had a unique style. He has quoted in his work, ""Most Young Kings Get Their Heads Cut Off" 

 this is the single from kanye west called power. This explains the "most kings get their heads cut off" quote.
I can see here that kanye west was inspired or in some ways influenced by jeans work. I want to be able to create an animation with the thoughts around the beat of the song and its 3 words used. So in the actual animation i will show the effects of shake, bounce and king.

No comments:

Post a Comment