Tuesday 3 May 2011

process of the final

character with the background. I wanted to see what contrast/effect i'd be able to create.
Characters and patterned backgrounds with the main backdrop.
The different expressions against the back-drop
Process of making the blinking out of black plasticine where i simply made a "V" shape.
These are the different Lip/expressions i have created for the 4 little characters. These were swapped around each time they sang, which was slightly repetitive yet time consuming but in the end it was effective.
Having a look at what the blinking looks like with the other characters
I went with a 2d shaped crown rather than a 3d crown, simply because it was awkward for me to move it around. 
The white blob is the other part of the eye which only occurs when the crown is topped onto his head. This is swapped quickly when the crown comes down.
I would have used the studio which is in the uni, but because timing was slightly rinsed out, i set up my own little studio. I had to use a tripod for the camera. The camera was placed downwards so i was able to create  a shot without it being fuzzy.
My lil setup! I had to keep the little parts clost to me so i could quickly swap them, for every shot
This is the show of the backgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment